Security Cooperation Management Information Systems Technician (Security)
Cloud Lake Technology, an Akima Company, is an Alaskan Native-owned 8(a), small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), providing expertise and tailored solutions to meet our federal clients' emerging capability needs. Cloud Lake is looking for a Security Cooperation Management Information Systems Technician (SCMIST) to support Special Operations Command South (SOCSOUTH), in Homestead, FL.
The Security Cooperation Management Information Systems Technician (SCMIST) will utilize information management systems to identify, collect, view, manage, assess, and report Security Cooperation (SC) activities. The SCMIST will also use common information technology platforms to maintain a federated information environment that supports 24/7 visibility of SC activities and efforts across the Department of Defense.
Security Cooperation information management systems and databases include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor's degree required in relevant area (military studies, business, education, instructional design, et.al.)
• Minimum ten years' military experience
• Minimum two years' experience as a staff officer within HQ USSOCOM, a Service headquarters, or a combatant command headquarters (4-Star military HQ)
• Minimum two years' experience in Security Cooperation and/or Security Force Assistance activities
• Expert knowledge of the missions, core activities, roles, and functions of USSOCOM and its components and commands
• Demonstrated expertise in oral and written communications
• TS/SCI Security Clearance
• Possess knowledge in strategic-level planning (e.g. operational design, military decision-making process, contingency plan development, etc.)
• Possess knowledge and proficiency in using the following systems and tools: Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS), Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS), Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS), Execution Management System, In-Transit Visibility (ITV) system, Microsoft Office Suite
Consistent with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order generally requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.