Glade Run Lutheran Services
Outpatient/School Based Therapist (R&D)
Position Summary: The Outpatient/School Based Therapist will work with children and/or adults within our school-based settings and/or outpatient clinic. Glade Run Lutheran Services offers Outpatient and School Based Counseling for anyone experiencing life problems or mental health issues. Services are available to individuals ages 5 and older and are provided by Master's level clinicians. Both Licensed and Non-Licensed positions are available in Beaver Falls, Butler, Pittsburgh and Zelienople, PA. These positions pay $48.00 per billable hour (licensed staff), $42.00 per billable hour (non-licensed staff), and $15.00 per administrative/training hour.
Outpatient Counseling may include:
Individual, family, and group therapy for a variety of mental health issues such as marital or family issues, parent-child relationship problems, separation and loss, sexual abuse, depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorders, and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
School Based Counseling may include:
Completing client intakes (inclusive of psycho-social assessment, initial treatment plan and required legal consents); developing measurable treatment goals in collaboration with clients and families; completing treatment reviews in accordance with outpatient regulations; and providing individual, group, and family therapy as is clinically indicated.
Academic – meets one (1) of the criteria below:
1. Has a graduate degree from a college or university that is accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in a generally recognized clinical discipline in which the degree program includes a clinical practicum; OR
2. Has an equivalent degree from a foreign college or university that has been evaluated by the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE) or the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). The Department will accept a general equivalency report from the listed evaluator agencies to verify a foreign degree or its equivalency; OR
3. Is licensed in a generally recognized clinical discipline that includes mental health clinical experience. Professional license (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) and credentialing preferred. Professional license does not include Licensed Social Worker – LSW.)
1. Must have audio/visual/verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job function.
1. Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
1. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with agency personnel and community agencies.
2. Ability to accept supervision.
3. Ability to adjust hours to job requirements.
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
6. Ability to protect the confidentiality of the clients.
7. Ability to identify with the agency's mission statement and support the agency's core values.
8. Eligible for PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History clearance and FBI clearance.
What We Offer – Community Mental Health Programs
(Must meet eligibility requirements- see policies/plan documents for complete requirements and eligibility)