Harland Clarke Corp
Digital Printer Operator - 1st Shift Laser (Marketing)
Harland Clarke is a leading provider of quality payment solutions, multi-channel marketing campaigns, and secure data-driven lead generation programs and critical communications. In addition, Harland Clarke provides promotional products, call centers, and governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions. The company delivers operational excellence and intelligent solutions to more than 50 million consumers and 5 million small and medium sized businesses per year through its relationships with 8,500+ of the nation's leading financial institutions, large retailers, affiliate marketing companies and accounting software providers. Harland Clarke is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. For more information, visit www.harlandclarke.com or follow Harland Clarke on LinkedIn and on Twitter @HarlandClarke.
Harland Clarke offers a year-round TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED, BRIGHT, CLEAN light manufacturing team-based environment.
Benefits after 30 days:
• Paid Time Off after 45 days for your first calendar year of employment with 3 ½ weeks of Paid Time Off beginning Jan 1st next year
• 401(k) plan with a company match
• Tuition Assistance after 90 days
• $750.00 Employee Referral Bonus
• Your choice of Medical, Dental and Vision plus many other benefits to choose from!
Light manufacturing production position requiring good organizational, communication, and time management skills. Must have a strong work ethic while being production and quality conscious. Will be cross trained to work on two or more skills/tasks.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
• Creates host jobs, processes job tickets, sort work by digital printer, and prioritizes job tickets for maximum efficiency.
• Gathers and loads stock necessary for the completion of jobs.
• Produces documents using a digital printer and performs quality inspection of all work processed.
• Responsible for all system reports and quality inspection forms deemed pertinent to the operation.
• Performs minor maintenance on the equipment.
High school diploma or equivalent
Experience / Skill
• Basic computer skills
• Average to above average mechanical reasoning abilities
• Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Standing for up to 8 - 10 hours a day. Regular kneeling, bending, and stooping. Position may require lifting up to 35 lbs. on a regular basis and 70 lbs. on occasion. Must be able to work flexible schedule and weekend hours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch